Wednesday, 2 September 2015

My Spiritual Morning Rituals






Morning Rituals

I'll be honest, I'm not a morning person but I have noticed since I started to change my morning routine, things have got alot better for me. I have much more energy and feel more motivated. If this is something you lack and even if the idea of doing these things in the morning makes you recoil, it would probley benefit you even more.

Start off Small

What you do as a Morning Ritual is up to you, don't feel like you have to do what others are doing. Even just 5 minutes a day could make all the difference and later you can add more time or rituals to your routine. You can try things out for a few weeks and see how they work for you. If you don't like them you can change them, but do give things a good try.


My Morning Rituals

My Morning Rituals are more spiritual than some you will hear about. I do take a more relaxed approach to Morning Rituals in that I do mine a little later in the morning after I have had breakfast and brushed my teeth etc. I do work alot of my week from home, so I have time for exercise in the morning but if you don't no worries. Here are a few ideas to consider.


1 - Grounding
I do a meditation every moring to ground myself before anything else. I visualise myself as a tree with roots growing towards the core of the Earth. This grounds me or makes me feel more centred and reduces morning brain fog or spaceyness.

2 - Shielding
I am quite empathic and believe its good to strengthen our auras from harmfull energies. See it as your psychic immune system. I visualise an egg of coloured light around me and program it for 24 hours.

3 - Goals & Affirmations
This is a new addition to my Morning Rituals which im trialing. I have a list of goals I am working towards, things I wish to manifest and also a few affirmations of what I want to achieve personally within myself. Im surprised how much I like this. It helps with focus, direction and productivity.

4 - Calling Guides & Angels
I call on my Guides, Guardians, Angels, Masters/Teachers and Spiritual Councils I work with. This is our support team. You can customise this to suit your beliefs. At this point I can ask for help, messages or signs during my day.

5 - Card of the Day
I have been doing this for many years now. I pull a card from an Oracle card deck or a Tarot to get some guidance or an inspirational message for the day. I have this on display on my small personal altar so I am reminded of its message.

6 - Yoga or Exercise
I usually do about 20 minutes of Kundalini Yoga or half an hour of exercise with weights. Nothing too serious but enough to help keep me fit and avoid back problems. I used to do this at the end of the day after work. I would constantly skip it because I felt too tired and eventually I would fall out of the habit. Doing this in the morning has kept me on track and it gives me a boost of energy when I need it most, in the morning.


But I Don't Have Time...

I can do the first five Morning Rituals listed above in about 10 minutes. If you still feel you don't have 10 minutes free in the morning, have a good honest look at your morning routine. There are usually things we spend to long doing or are time stealers, like checking social media sites or trawling through emails. The other way is to just get up 10 minutes earlier.

Do you have any Morning Rituals you would recomnend or that you are considering? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below.


If you enjoyed this blog post please comment, subscribe or share it!

http://seventhelement.blogspot.com

Thank you



Visit Merkaba Warrior for Handmade
Spiritual Jewellery for Men and Women:


http://www.merkabawarrior.etsy.com



ethanlazzerini.com


No comments:

Post a Comment