Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Project Camelot Interviews Graham Hancock

This was a really good interview with alternative history researcher and author Graham Hancock. Kerry managed to touch on the spiritual and psychic aspects of his information, his diving at mysterious underwater ruins, the supression of human creativity and alternative archaeology research, the role of the shaman and Grahams personal experiences with spiritual beings and a "blue angel" during his experiences with Ayahuasca.

I knew Graham's new book was his first fiction but I didnt realise how his experiences influenced his writing, or that some of the info has since turned out to be true... Was Graham channeling without realisising? I have to say I am very intregued now by his new book Entangled and what Graham may have hidden in the storyline in relation to his theories and research. A must watch!




© Ivan G - 2010




Please subscribe to my Blog!


http://www.merkabawarrior.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this interview. Graham Hancock is amazing. Unfortunately I have to admit that I have not read Finger Prints Of The Gods, Have you? I am really looking forward to actually buying that book one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah its really good, Fingerprints is a big book and very in depth but very good. The later book Heaven's Mirror contains amazing photography and really goes into the star alignments at the sacred sites. You may be able to get the books used on amazon marketplace.

    ReplyDelete