Wednesday, 25 August 2010

The Prism of Lyra - Book Review

The Prism of Lyra - An Exploration of Human Galactic Heritage
By Lyssa Royal

This is one of my favourite books and I recommend it to anyone interested in Galactic History or heritage. This small book has been around for a long time and was first published in 1990. I was recommended the book by several people I respect and I kept putting myself off it because of its startling front cover, but I eventually bought it second hand on Amazon. I later learned that the tall being with the girl is not a technically a Zeta but one of the sentient 'Founders' she talks about.

The book is based on her original channeled material but unlike much of the channeled stuff you see these days there is no judgement or bias towards a particular star system or group. Lyssa starts off with an explanation of creation process starting at the Source. This was the first time id heard of the concept of “Polarity Integration” which is explained really well here. I remember thinking, why did nobody tell me this earlier? Suddenly everything began to slot into place and made much more sense.

Lyssa takes you on a journey through the history of our Galaxy, starting at the key location of Lyra and the star Vega. Each chapter covers each of the major star systems which played important roles in history and looks at how these events have shaped our consciousness and our world myths. Each Chapter has a beautiful and unusual line illustration, something you just don’t see these days.

What I loved about this book was it gave me a general overview of what may have happened out there without going in to too much detail or focusing on one groups particular perspective. You should read this book with an open mind and see if it confirms any feelings you may have had its certainly a book that can trigger past life memories. The book leaves you with just enough to go off and do your own research or to see what comes up later as confirmation. Most importantly it can help you see the bigger picture and understand a bit more about what is being played out down here on Earth.

This book is out of print and worth tracking down, so you will have to buy it used but there is a Kindle ebook version. I have heard that Lyssa Royal is planning to one day publish it again with new information but I have no idea when that will happen.


Everything passes through the prism of Lyra,
Ivan

Paperback


Kindle ebook edition

No comments:

Post a Comment